-11%
New
Professional

Perfectliss Advance

2 sold in last 8 hours
Perfectliss
In stock
Limited-Time Offers, End in:
$180.00 $160.00
In the new Perfectliss Advance formulation we include Tamarindo which prevents the aging of the hair and further increases the durability of the smooth effect. In the new combination of assets we also include Violet 43 which acts to protect against wire fading.Service Guide - Step by StepFormaldehyde-free straightening Moisten...
$160.00
customers are viewing this product
In the new Perfectliss Advance formulation we include Tamarindo which prevents the aging of the hair and further increases the durability of the smooth effect. In the new combination of assets we also include Violet 43 which acts to protect against wire fading.

Service Guide - Step by Step
Formaldehyde-free straightening
  • Moisten the hair, apply the Action Shampoo: Step1 and massage the hairs evenly without rubbing the scalp. Rinse and repeat the procedure. Rinse thoroughly.
  • With the aid of a hairdryer, dry on blond and fine hair 50%, on resistant hair 80%.
  • With dry hair, divide it into strands, shake the Frizz Control: Step 2 well, and apply with the help of a brush and fine comb strand by strand. After full application, cover with a plastic cap and allow to pause for 45 minutes (blond and thin) to 60 minutes (resistant and natural hair). After the pause, in the washbasin, rinse 100% blond hair, and in resistant hair, rinse only 80%, leaving 20% ​​of the product in the hair. Wipe only with towel. Divide the hair and start brushing with traction and dryer heat on all hair.
  • Then, separate thin strands and plank in resistant hair 10 to 15 times, at 230 C, reducing the ends to 4 times.
  • For blond or fine hair, straighten 8 to 10 times from 180 to 200 C, reducing the ends to 3 straight ones only, depending on the resistance of the threads. In case of colored hair, we recommend that you apply Leave-in Advance, before brushing.
  • Allow the hair fiber to cool for a few minutes.
  • To finish, we recommend using the Conditioner Mask. With damp hair, apply a generous portion of Conditioner Mask over the entire length of the strands, let it act for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. The result is the return of the natural elasticity of the threads, creating a protective film on the hair, which, in addition to moisturizing and giving shine, protects them against UV rays. It stabilizes the pH of the hair fiber and prolongs the results. It can be used every 21 days.
  • Purchase the Home Care Perfectliss Advance daily maintenance line for greater Service Durability.

    Revitalizing Shampoo
    CLEAN THE WIRES IN A CONTROLLED WAY

    Formula enriched with Lotus and Tamarind, with purifying action. Cleans and dilates the hair fiber, removes free radicals deeply and without damaging the hair to obtain a greater load of the reducing treatment.

    Assets: Tamarindo, Tourmaline and Lotus
    Indication: For natural, sensitized and resistant hair
    Packing: 1000ml / 100ml

    Frizz Control
    RESPONSIBLE FOR STRAIGHTENING

    Advanced Antifrizz control conditioner with innovative combined formula of Lotus and Tamarind, together offer hair resistance, discipline, shine, softness, total reduction of volume and frizz.

    Assets: Tamarindo, Tourmaline and Lotus
    Indication: For natural or chemical dried hair
    Packing: 1000ml / 100ml

    Conditioner Mask
    SEALS THE WIRE CUTICLES

    The Conditioner Mask, formula developed with Lotus and Tamarind, restructures and balances the pH of the hair. With antioxidant action, it returns the natural elasticity of the strands, replenishing nutrients and amino acids, creating a protective film in the hair, which, in addition to moisturizing and shining, protects them against UV rays.

    Assets: Tamarindo, Tourmaline and Lotus
    Indication: For natural or chemical dried hair
    Packing: 500g / 100ml
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
[time] minutes ago, from [location]
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
Perfectliss Advance
You have successfully subscribed!
English